Defense Against Liquor Law Violation Charges
At David G. Moore, Attorney at Law, our legal team is led by David G. Moore, an experienced liquor law violations defense attorney. Lawyer Moore was once an assistant district attorney, so he understands both sides of the coin in a liquor law violation case. Our team can put this knowledge to use for you.
Any Number Of Incidents May Lead To A Liquor Law Violation Charge
Liquor law violation charges may be brought against any of the following:
- An underage consumer accused of attempting to buy alcohol
- An adult suspected of furnishing alcohol to a minor
- Owners, managers and individual servers at bars and restaurants accused of serving beer, wine, whiskey or mixed drinks to obviously inebriated customers
- Anyone accused of buying, selling, consuming or distributing alcoholic beverages in a manner inconsistent with the state’s liquor laws
- Businesses accused of illegal use and benefit of a liquor license
Whatever your role in an incident, and whatever the circumstances, you need to talk to a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. Early advocacy can allow for much greater damage control. If you have a professional license at stake because of your liquor law violation, we can help.
Charged With Contributing To Delinquency Of A Minor? Contact Me.
You have the right to know what is going on in your case. If our firm represents you after you have been charged with a liquor law violation, you can count on being informed at all times. You can know that we are working for your defense. If you call and do not reach a legal professional at our office, we will respond to you within 24 hours.
Contact us online or call our Portage office at 269-216-4573 to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced and dedicated lawyer. You can reach us days, nights, weekends and holidays when you have been charged with an alcohol-related crime.